Tags: Jack Allen
Navistar International Corp. on April 22 withdrew a lawsuit it previously filed against the California Air Resources Board (CARB) following an agreement with CARB that addresses the issues that prompted the court action. Navistar had sought a ruling in a San ...
Navistar, Inc. announced today that it has made five changes in its dealer network that the company says "will significantly strengthen its already industry-leading distribution and service channel." “As conditions in the truck market continue to put more pressure on our ...
Warrenville, Ill.-based Navistar International Corporation on May 3 reached an agreement with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) in which EPA promised to hold a public workshop or hearing to address issues Navistar raised in its federal court appeal of EPA’s ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga578 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029385 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board328 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance321 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments301 Views