Tags: Jack Allen
Navistar International Corp. on April 22 withdrew a lawsuit it previously filed against the California Air Resources Board (CARB) following an agreement with CARB that addresses the issues that prompted the court action. Navistar had sought a ruling in a San ...
Navistar, Inc. announced today that it has made five changes in its dealer network that the company says "will significantly strengthen its already industry-leading distribution and service channel." “As conditions in the truck market continue to put more pressure on our ...
Warrenville, Ill.-based Navistar International Corporation on May 3 reached an agreement with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) in which EPA promised to hold a public workshop or hearing to address issues Navistar raised in its federal court appeal of EPA’s ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1917 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC749 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania527 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up459 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant321 Views