Tags: Jack Olney
After more than a decade of tinkering, the first of Michelin's Tweel series is hitting the market, beginning with the 12N16.5 X-Tweel for skid steers. The Tweel--a tire and wheel assembly comprised of a rigid hub, connected to a shear band ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February421 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again246 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car208 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)162 Views