Tags: Jack Smith
Oregon-based aggregates producer Sunny Valley Sand and Gravel lost a total of $15,000 in worth of equipment last week to two separate thefts at a project site in Sunny Valley, Oregon, according to a report from MailTribune. When the thefts occurred, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry321 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views