Tags: Jack Smith
Oregon-based aggregates producer Sunny Valley Sand and Gravel lost a total of $15,000 in worth of equipment last week to two separate thefts at a project site in Sunny Valley, Oregon, according to a report from MailTribune. When the thefts occurred, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs720 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries286 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law222 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding218 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs202 Views