Tags: Jack Smith
Oregon-based aggregates producer Sunny Valley Sand and Gravel lost a total of $15,000 in worth of equipment last week to two separate thefts at a project site in Sunny Valley, Oregon, according to a report from MailTribune. When the thefts occurred, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability542 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park357 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D288 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine223 Views