Tags: Jack Smith
Oregon-based aggregates producer Sunny Valley Sand and Gravel lost a total of $15,000 in worth of equipment last week to two separate thefts at a project site in Sunny Valley, Oregon, according to a report from MailTribune. When the thefts occurred, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1088 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation375 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement329 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training316 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta278 Views