Tags: Jack Tang president of Sany America
Chinese equipment manufacturer Sany entered the U.S. excavator market on Feb. 27 with the completion of the first excavator assembled at the company’s North American headquarters in Peachtree City, Ga., rolling off the production line. A 21.5-ton SY215 tracked excavator on ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs595 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity349 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs185 Views