J is for Jack The early days of drilling created a test of strength and endurance for miners. By Bill Langer Jack (n.) — used as a form of address for an unknown person — ‘It is common among schoolboys … to address ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs624 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina360 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity332 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Martin Marietta names new executive vice president218 Views