J is for Jack The early days of drilling created a test of strength and endurance for miners. By Bill Langer Jack (n.) — used as a form of address for an unknown person — ‘It is common among schoolboys … to address ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities425 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company400 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register371 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule358 Views
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry279 Views