J is for Jack The early days of drilling created a test of strength and endurance for miners. By Bill Langer Jack (n.) — used as a form of address for an unknown person — ‘It is common among schoolboys … to address ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs712 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries282 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity220 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law218 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding211 Views