Tags: James Dick Concrete
By George H. Reddin After a, relatively speaking, quiet 2013, merger and acquisition activity is off to a feverish pace in 2014. Divestitures by Lafarge and Vulcan, and a merger between Martin Marietta and Texas Industries led the way. We have ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility582 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections465 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company370 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?320 Views