Tags: James Dick Construction
By George H. Reddin After a, relatively speaking, quiet 2013, merger and acquisition activity is off to a feverish pace in 2014. Divestitures by Lafarge and Vulcan, and a merger between Martin Marietta and Texas Industries led the way. We have ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1586 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”256 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention161 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban124 Views