Tags: James H. Roberts Granite President and CEO James H. Roberts i
Granite Construction's joint venture, Yaquina River Constructors (YRC), and the Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT) have resolved their claims in a settlement that includes a mutually agreed termination of the ODOT-YRC design-build contract on the U.S. 20 Pioneer Mountain to ...
Watsonville, Calif.-based Granite Construction has reported a net loss of $12 million, or $0.31 per diluted share, for the first quarter of 2012 compared with a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections460 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company333 Views
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility331 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?312 Views