Tags: James H. Roberts Granite President and CEO James H. Roberts i
Granite Construction's joint venture, Yaquina River Constructors (YRC), and the Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT) have resolved their claims in a settlement that includes a mutually agreed termination of the ODOT-YRC design-build contract on the U.S. 20 Pioneer Mountain to ...
Watsonville, Calif.-based Granite Construction has reported a net loss of $12 million, or $0.31 per diluted share, for the first quarter of 2012 compared with a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1009 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger388 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts369 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry311 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration300 Views