Tags: James H. Roberts Granite’s president and CEO
Granite Construction Co. has settled with the City of San Diego to end a civil lawsuit related to a 2007 debris removal contract. Granite has agreed to pay the city a total of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 866 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life488 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers218 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning151 Views