Tags: James H. Roberts Granite’s president and CEO
Granite Construction Co. has settled with the City of San Diego to end a civil lawsuit related to a 2007 debris removal contract. Granite has agreed to pay the city a total of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1928 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC787 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania516 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up453 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant318 Views