Tags: James Kliwer
The Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute's (PCI's) Student Education Judging Committee recently selected the winners of the Engineering Student Design Competition, also known as the Big Beam Contest. First-place winners from each of the six PCI zones, along with the first-place winner ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone621 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle422 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew165 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines155 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers127 Views