Tags: James M. Christie Safety and Health Professional of the Year award
Terry Browning, safety and health manager for Vulcan Materials Company’s Midwest region in Naperville, Ill., has been named the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association's (NSSGA) 2010 James M. Christie Safety & Health Professional by a panel of NSSGA members ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1031 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company472 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources384 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger321 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident246 Views