Tags: James M. Christie Safety and Health Professional of the Year award
Terry Browning, safety and health manager for Vulcan Materials Company’s Midwest region in Naperville, Ill., has been named the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association's (NSSGA) 2010 James M. Christie Safety & Health Professional by a panel of NSSGA members ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry581 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction476 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers413 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company380 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way349 Views