Tags: James M. Christie Safety and Health Professional of the Year award
Terry Browning, safety and health manager for Vulcan Materials Company’s Midwest region in Naperville, Ill., has been named the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association's (NSSGA) 2010 James M. Christie Safety & Health Professional by a panel of NSSGA members ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1062 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April649 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts358 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry358 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration339 Views