Tags: James M. Christie
Luck Companies' Abel Parker has been named NSSGA’s 2012 James M. Christie Safety & Health Professional of the Year. Established in 1987, the award provides national recognition to an individual who has made superior and substantial contributions to his or ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant482 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March370 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania252 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29245 Views
- MSHA details mining deaths during quarterly training call237 Views