Tags: James Roberts president of Granite Construction
Watsonville, Calif.-based Granite Construction Inc. on Feb. 23 reported a net loss of $59.0 million for the full year 2010, compared with net income of $73.5 million for the full year 2009. Loss per share for the year was $(1.56), ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry736 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets508 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either255 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike229 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address219 Views