Tags: James Roberts president of Granite Construction
Watsonville, Calif.-based Granite Construction Inc. on Feb. 23 reported a net loss of $59.0 million for the full year 2010, compared with net income of $73.5 million for the full year 2009. Loss per share for the year was $(1.56), ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two miners killed after rock strikes boom truck910 Views
- Gamecocks get the win over Vulcan in battle for land588 Views
- How much fun can you handle? Quarry Quest 2014 Photos480 Views
- Rock quarry working through the night for Boeing 777X364 Views
- Sand pit employee life-flighted to hospital after hit-and-run at work188 Views