Tags: James Roberts president of Granite Construction
Watsonville, Calif.-based Granite Construction Inc. on Feb. 23 reported a net loss of $59.0 million for the full year 2010, compared with net income of $73.5 million for the full year 2009. Loss per share for the year was $(1.56), ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill438 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers419 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg333 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products204 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views