Tags: janassa bituminosa
A participant in an archaeological dig has discovered a rare fossil at Thrislington Quarry in Durham County, England, according to a report from The Northern Echo. Ken Bradshaw, the man who found the artifact, was part of a group of 30 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February446 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again320 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Trinity Materials' Indian Village Plant is diggin’ Cajun style176 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)172 Views