Tags: January 2014
Holcim announced Monday that its net sales were down 5.4 percent in the first quarter of 2014, while like for like sales rose 7.8 percent. The company said it reached CHF 4.09 billion (about $4.64 billion) in net sales in the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry646 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter407 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections256 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees238 Views