Tags: Jason Christopher Willettt
Crushed stone production was about 1.11 billion tons in 2011, a 4-percent decrease compared with that of 2010, according Jason Christopher Willett, mineral commodity specialist for the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). Apparent consumption also decreased to about 1.15 billion metric tons. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success625 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies479 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned466 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting459 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone245 Views