Tags: Jason Christopher Willettt
Crushed stone production was about 1.11 billion tons in 2011, a 4-percent decrease compared with that of 2010, according Jason Christopher Willett, mineral commodity specialist for the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). Apparent consumption also decreased to about 1.15 billion metric tons. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1594 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”260 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention167 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban125 Views