Tags: Javier Arias Chairman and CEO of HCAT
The Hispanic Contractors Association de Tejas (HCAT) has announced "The Construction Safety and Health Summit," a regional event structured to train, educate, and promote heightened awareness of job site safety. The event, focused on tangible solutions to improve current best industry ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant500 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March381 Views
- MSHA details mining deaths during quarterly training call287 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania271 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29245 Views