Tags: Jay Nartatez
McLanahan Corporation announced Monday that it is restructuring its top-level positions and changing titles in the executive management team. As part of the restructuring effort, the company has named Sean McLanahan, a sixth-generation family owner, as CEO, effective March 2014. Other members ...
McLanahan Corp. has promoted Ken Kirsch to vice president of operations. Prior to filling this newly created role, Kirsch served as director of business process operations. He brings more then 20 years of McLanahan experience relating to engineering, project management, quality, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility893 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?311 Views