Tags: Jay Nartatez
McLanahan Corporation announced Monday that it is restructuring its top-level positions and changing titles in the executive management team. As part of the restructuring effort, the company has named Sean McLanahan, a sixth-generation family owner, as CEO, effective March 2014. Other members ...
McLanahan Corp. has promoted Ken Kirsch to vice president of operations. Prior to filling this newly created role, Kirsch served as director of business process operations. He brings more then 20 years of McLanahan experience relating to engineering, project management, quality, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1042 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts358 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration337 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry303 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt189 Views