Tags: JCB Chairman Sir Anthony Bamford
Construction and agricultural equipment manufacturer JCB, on April 17, posted its record financial results for 2011. Turnover last year rose to the highest level in the company’s 66-year history at £2.75 billion ($4.39 billion), 37 percent greater than the £2 billion ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show259 Views
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations254 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers243 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs181 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader179 Views