Tags: JCB Chairman Sir Anthony Bamford
Construction and agricultural equipment manufacturer JCB, on April 17, posted its record financial results for 2011. Turnover last year rose to the highest level in the company’s 66-year history at £2.75 billion ($4.39 billion), 37 percent greater than the £2 billion ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher486 Views
- 10-year-old boy falls 30 feet into NY quarry389 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks383 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator scrapes 50 tons of sharp rock out of 2015 F-150315 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident280 Views