Tags: JCB Chairman Sir Anthony Bamford
Construction and agricultural equipment manufacturer JCB, on April 17, posted its record financial results for 2011. Turnover last year rose to the highest level in the company’s 66-year history at £2.75 billion ($4.39 billion), 37 percent greater than the £2 billion ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2354 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...554 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views
- How to become a more productive worker308 Views
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry270 Views