Tags: Jeff Schwarz
KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens announced this week that it has appointed Jeff Schwarz as president of Oregon manufacturing facility Johnson Crushers International. In his new position, Schwarz is responsible for setting and achieving goals for the facility. He reports directly ...
Dave Turin talks about growing up in the family aggregate business and finding fame with the Discovery Channel’s Gold Rush. by Michelle Cwach Just five years ago, Dave Turin was living a quiet, comfortable life in Sandy, Ore., serving as vice president ...
Astec AggReCon West is the newest member of the KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens United States dealer network. The company, headquartered in Eugene, Ore., brings a strong background in the aggregate and mining industries as it begins marketing the KPI-JCI and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry631 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction522 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way426 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter406 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company390 Views