Tags: Jeff Schwarz
KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens announced this week that it has appointed Jeff Schwarz as president of Oregon manufacturing facility Johnson Crushers International. In his new position, Schwarz is responsible for setting and achieving goals for the facility. He reports directly ...
Dave Turin talks about growing up in the family aggregate business and finding fame with the Discovery Channel’s Gold Rush. by Michelle Cwach Just five years ago, Dave Turin was living a quiet, comfortable life in Sandy, Ore., serving as vice president ...
Astec AggReCon West is the newest member of the KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens United States dealer network. The company, headquartered in Eugene, Ore., brings a strong background in the aggregate and mining industries as it begins marketing the KPI-JCI and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry742 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets540 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either282 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year278 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY124 Views