Tags: Jeff Schwarz
KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens announced this week that it has appointed Jeff Schwarz as president of Oregon manufacturing facility Johnson Crushers International. In his new position, Schwarz is responsible for setting and achieving goals for the facility. He reports directly ...
Dave Turin talks about growing up in the family aggregate business and finding fame with the Discovery Channel’s Gold Rush. by Michelle Cwach Just five years ago, Dave Turin was living a quiet, comfortable life in Sandy, Ore., serving as vice president ...
Astec AggReCon West is the newest member of the KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens United States dealer network. The company, headquartered in Eugene, Ore., brings a strong background in the aggregate and mining industries as it begins marketing the KPI-JCI and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views