Tags: Jeff Solsby
Beth McGinn, a political communications veteran of Capitol Hill and several congressional campaigns, has been named director of public affairs at the Washington, D.C.-based American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA). She replaces Jeff Solsby who left to join the staff ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve524 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry246 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature233 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky210 Views
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting191 Views