Tags: Jeff Solsby
Beth McGinn, a political communications veteran of Capitol Hill and several congressional campaigns, has been named director of public affairs at the Washington, D.C.-based American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA). She replaces Jeff Solsby who left to join the staff ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation363 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement324 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training300 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta262 Views