Tags: Jennifer Joy Pinniger
By Therese Dunphy Jennifer Joy Pinniger, who focused on “romancing the stone” for nearly 16 years, will retire as president and CEO of the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) on Nov. 2. Instead, she will enjoy a well-deserved opportunity ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success625 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies478 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting459 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned396 Views