Tags: Jennifer Joy Pinniger
By Therese Dunphy Jennifer Joy Pinniger, who focused on “romancing the stone” for nearly 16 years, will retire as president and CEO of the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) on Nov. 2. Instead, she will enjoy a well-deserved opportunity ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections460 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company333 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?312 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations308 Views