Tags: Jennifer Joy Wilson NSSGA president and CEO
The House of Representatives voted 421-4 on March 2 to extend until Sept. 30 federal highway and transit programs that are slated to expire on March 4. The bill — the Surface Transportation Extension Act of 2011, or H.R. 662 — ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting940 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem900 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve449 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime227 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013185 Views