Tags: Jennifer Rumsey executive director of Cummins Heavy-Duty Engineering
Columbus, Ind.-based Cummins announced plans to move forward for its QSX15 engine to meet near-zero emissions levels in 2014 with power output increased up to 675 horsepower. The 15-liter heavy-duty engine was revealed on March 23 at CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2011 to meet ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151100 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production733 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success602 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting428 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone425 Views