Tags: Jerritt Canyon Mill
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) announced Wednesday that federal inspectors issued 57 citations and 16 orders during impact inspections conducted at two metal and nonmetal mines in December. MSHA issued 49 citations and 12 orders to Veris Gold Corp. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities424 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company412 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule393 Views
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry376 Views
- House subcommittee proposes budget cuts for MSHA and OSHA230 Views