Tags: Jim Inhofe
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) went too far in its efforts to promote its Waters of the U.S. rule. While that is likely the opinion of many reading this, it’s also the opinion of the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO). ...
While the Senate’s DRIVE Act, H.R. 22, is being lauded for the potential it brings for the first long-term transportation funding option in years, it is now being used as a political pawn with attached amendments. The bill would provide three ...
The U.S. Senate voted 61 to 30 on March 15 to end debate on the amended version of the “jobs bill” H.R. 2847 and proceed to a final vote on the measure Wednesday, March 17at 9:30 a.m. EDT, according to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151619 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151062 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1026 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production723 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Granite Rock helps make the Super Bowl a success491 Views