Tags: Jim Kenan
The Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) has named Darrell Johnson, a transportation industry veteran and longtime supporter of public transit, as the agency's new deputy CEO. Johnson, who most recently held the position of executive director of rail programs, took his ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1061 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April640 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts358 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry357 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration338 Views