Tags: Jim Owens
Following a previously announced succession plan, the Board of Directors of Caterpillar Inc. has elected Doug Oberhelman Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and a member of Caterpillar's Board of Directors, effective July 1. Oberhelman succeeds Jim Owens as CEO, while Owens will ...
Caterpillar Inc. today reported a first-quarter profit of $0.36 per share, up $0.55 per share from a loss of $0.19 per share in the first quarter of 2009. Excluding a tax charge of $90 million related to the recently signed ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga580 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments350 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance334 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board331 Views
- 9 Tips for Fall Prevention308 Views