Tags: Jim Parker a retired Caterpillar vice president
Caterpillar Inc. has reached an agreement to sell Carter Machinery Company Inc., Cat announced on Feb. 16. Carter Machinery is a Caterpillar dealership headquartered in Salem, Va., and has operations and stores covering Virginia and nine counties in southeast West Virginia. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources440 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities411 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger408 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company386 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register371 Views