Tags: Jim Robbins
Terex Construction has appointed Jim Robbins as vice president and general manager of its Americas operations. Robbins is responsible for all Terex Construction business in North and South America, including on-site logistics functions. Robbins has been with Terex for five years and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs712 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries282 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity220 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law218 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding211 Views