Tags: Jim Rodriguez
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief firstname.lastname@example.org Conventional wisdom dictates that most onerous local regulations are born in the West and migrate East. It was a bit of a surprise, therefore, when I read about a dispute involving taxes levied on aggregates. This particular ...
A proposed bill in the Oklahoma legislature would allow counties to tax aggregates producers up to 7 percent for the production of silica, sand, gravel and more, NewsOK reports. The bill, HB 1876, would allow each county to tax aggregates production ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success628 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies497 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting460 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned454 Views
- LafargeHolcim is considering selling Lafarge India280 Views