Tags: Jim Rodriguez
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief firstname.lastname@example.org Conventional wisdom dictates that most onerous local regulations are born in the West and migrate East. It was a bit of a surprise, therefore, when I read about a dispute involving taxes levied on aggregates. This particular ...
A proposed bill in the Oklahoma legislature would allow counties to tax aggregates producers up to 7 percent for the production of silica, sand, gravel and more, NewsOK reports. The bill, HB 1876, would allow each county to tax aggregates production ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities430 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company405 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register373 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule365 Views
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry315 Views