Tags: Jim Rodriguez
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief email@example.com Conventional wisdom dictates that most onerous local regulations are born in the West and migrate East. It was a bit of a surprise, therefore, when I read about a dispute involving taxes levied on aggregates. This particular ...
A proposed bill in the Oklahoma legislature would allow counties to tax aggregates producers up to 7 percent for the production of silica, sand, gravel and more, NewsOK reports. The bill, HB 1876, would allow each county to tax aggregates production ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1860 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1142 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up436 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator water skiing the best way to cool off, get hurt in a mudhole326 Views
- Human remains found in Michigan quarry298 Views