Tags: Jim Rodriguez
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief firstname.lastname@example.org Conventional wisdom dictates that most onerous local regulations are born in the West and migrate East. It was a bit of a surprise, therefore, when I read about a dispute involving taxes levied on aggregates. This particular ...
A proposed bill in the Oklahoma legislature would allow counties to tax aggregates producers up to 7 percent for the production of silica, sand, gravel and more, NewsOK reports. The bill, HB 1876, would allow each county to tax aggregates production ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup419 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation387 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement338 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training332 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta290 Views