Tags: Jim Tymon
Congressman Bill Shuster, who was selected Nov. 28 to be the next chairman of the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, announced the appointment of key senior staff to lead the Committee in the 113th Congress. “I am pleased that these experienced ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga569 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029380 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board292 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance274 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013208 Views