Tags: Jim West
When done properly, community relations can weave your operation into the fabric of the community. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, email@example.com When it comes to implementing a successful community relations strategy, there are several factors that should be considered. According to Keith Severson, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February446 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again320 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)172 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views