Tags: Jim West
When done properly, community relations can weave your operation into the fabric of the community. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, firstname.lastname@example.org When it comes to implementing a successful community relations strategy, there are several factors that should be considered. According to Keith Severson, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry345 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers269 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes214 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors199 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution166 Views