Tags: JLG Industries Inc
Oshkosh Corporation company JLG Industries Inc. and Hinowa S.p.A. have signed an agreement that will provide JLG-branded specialty boom lifts to the access market. The agreement was announced at SAIE in Bologna, Italy, where both JLG and Hinowa exhibited their products ...
JLG Industries, Inc., an Oshkosh Corporation company, has received an initial order to build 26 Engine Installation and Removal Vehicles (EIRV) for the U.S. Navy. Valued at approximately $4 million, these specially designed JLG vehicles will be in use at naval ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety390 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013199 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs176 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100124 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Deister’s exciter vibrating mechanism116 Views