Tags: job gains
The U.S. construction industry notched its fifth straight month of employment gains in May but saw growth fall off considerably. The industry added 6,000 jobs in May, compared to April’s revised number of 34,000. The original April data from the Commerce ...
Showing signs of momentum after a slowdown from the harsh winter weather seen at the start of the year, the U.S. construction industry saw its largest gain in jobs since the start of the year. The industry added 32,000 jobs in ...
The U.S. construction industry added 19,000 jobs in March, the third straight month of gains and a welcome sign as demand continues to grow. March’s gains bring the total number of Americans employed by the industry to 5.964 million, according to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry727 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets502 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant266 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either244 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike229 Views