Tags: job gains
The U.S. construction industry notched its fifth straight month of employment gains in May but saw growth fall off considerably. The industry added 6,000 jobs in May, compared to April’s revised number of 34,000. The original April data from the Commerce ...
Showing signs of momentum after a slowdown from the harsh winter weather seen at the start of the year, the U.S. construction industry saw its largest gain in jobs since the start of the year. The industry added 32,000 jobs in ...
The U.S. construction industry added 19,000 jobs in March, the third straight month of gains and a welcome sign as demand continues to grow. March’s gains bring the total number of Americans employed by the industry to 5.964 million, according to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program608 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana424 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas398 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents294 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials238 Views