Tags: job gains
The U.S. construction industry notched its fifth straight month of employment gains in May but saw growth fall off considerably. The industry added 6,000 jobs in May, compared to April’s revised number of 34,000. The original April data from the Commerce ...
Showing signs of momentum after a slowdown from the harsh winter weather seen at the start of the year, the U.S. construction industry saw its largest gain in jobs since the start of the year. The industry added 32,000 jobs in ...
The U.S. construction industry added 19,000 jobs in March, the third straight month of gains and a welcome sign as demand continues to grow. March’s gains bring the total number of Americans employed by the industry to 5.964 million, according to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life501 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers338 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 297 Views
- Mine pollution hurting fish habitats across America224 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts163 Views