Tags: job hazard analysis (JHA)
Equipment Maintenance PRIDE and a clearly written equipment maintenance program will keep employees safe. by Tina Grady-Barbaccia, News/Digital Editor When it comes to safety with equipment maintenance, it’s all about PRIDE: Personal Responsibility in Delivering Excellence. PRIDE says Jeff Lambert, safety chairman of Knife ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Lift Safety381 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029255 Views
- MSHA offers guidance on submitting corrective action programs196 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013182 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill142 Views