Tags: job rate
The unemployment rate for the construction industry fell this month to 13.2 percent despite the industry experiencing a 6,000-job loss, our sister site, Equipment World, reported. In March, unemployment was at 14.7 percent. By the end of April, 5.19 million people held ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Five California operations recognized for excellence in safety343 Views
- Three simple steps to lockout-tagout313 Views
- Caterpillar announces retirement of Vice President Hans Haefeli, appoints Jean Savage as replacement164 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs156 Views
- Five Holcim plants receive EPA Energy Star for energy efficiency147 Views