Tags: job rate
The unemployment rate for the construction industry fell this month to 13.2 percent despite the industry experiencing a 6,000-job loss, our sister site, Equipment World, reported. In March, unemployment was at 14.7 percent. By the end of April, 5.19 million people held ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry736 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets453 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either254 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant248 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike229 Views