Tags: job rate
The unemployment rate for the construction industry fell this month to 13.2 percent despite the industry experiencing a 6,000-job loss, our sister site, Equipment World, reported. In March, unemployment was at 14.7 percent. By the end of April, 5.19 million people held ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1854 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1166 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC761 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania455 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up451 Views