Tags: job rate
The unemployment rate for the construction industry fell this month to 13.2 percent despite the industry experiencing a 6,000-job loss, our sister site, Equipment World, reported. In March, unemployment was at 14.7 percent. By the end of April, 5.19 million people held ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone621 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle422 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company345 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew163 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines155 Views