Tags: job rate
The unemployment rate for the construction industry fell this month to 13.2 percent despite the industry experiencing a 6,000-job loss, our sister site, Equipment World, reported. In March, unemployment was at 14.7 percent. By the end of April, 5.19 million people held ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines390 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger367 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)330 Views
- Cat backs up claims of fuel efficiency with a guarantee234 Views