Tags: Joe Biden
Vice President Joe Biden, along with Environmental Protection Agency Administrator Gina McCarthy and Department of Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack, have announced new steps the Obama administration plans to take as part of its Build America Investment Initiative. These steps include ...
Vice President Biden wants to see an increase in infrastructure spending, saying it would spur growth and create jobs. "Build, build, build, build. ... We built the transcontinental railroad," Biden said at an event hosted by CG/LA Infrastructure. "The first federal road was ...
Vice President Joe Biden today announced that 10,000 transportation projects are now under way in all 50 states and the District of Columbia thanks to the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA), a.k.a. "the stimulus." Projects are considered under way when ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program600 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana415 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas400 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents295 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials242 Views