Tags: Joe Biden
Vice President Joe Biden, along with Environmental Protection Agency Administrator Gina McCarthy and Department of Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack, have announced new steps the Obama administration plans to take as part of its Build America Investment Initiative. These steps include ...
Vice President Biden wants to see an increase in infrastructure spending, saying it would spur growth and create jobs. "Build, build, build, build. ... We built the transcontinental railroad," Biden said at an event hosted by CG/LA Infrastructure. "The first federal road was ...
Vice President Joe Biden today announced that 10,000 transportation projects are now under way in all 50 states and the District of Columbia thanks to the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA), a.k.a. "the stimulus." Projects are considered under way when ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry740 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets540 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year263 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY124 Views