Tags: John Barella
A California developer has agreed to pay $240,000 in attorney fees for the opponents of his rock quarry project if they win the ongoing court challenge against the quarry, according to a report from The Santa Rosa Press Democrat. The settlement ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections373 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company333 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?317 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations308 Views