Tags: John C. Hay Oldcastle Materials
A Fargo, N.D., construction executive has been named chairman of the board of TRIP, a national, non-profit transportation research group based in Washington, D.C. Paul W. Diederich, president of Fargo, N.D.-based Industrial Builders Inc., has been involved in the construction field ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility578 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections465 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company370 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?319 Views