Tags: John C. Hay vice president of government relations Oldcastle Materials Inc.
A Roanoke, Va., construction executive has been named chairman of the board of TRIP, a national, nonprofit transportation research group based in Washington, D.C. Kenneth L. Lanford, president of Roanoke, Va.-based Lanford Brothers Co. Inc., has been involved in the construction ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs481 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger430 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources424 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register349 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities345 Views