Tags: John Deere 460 E artic truck
John Deere says its 460E articulated truck is the largest, most operator friendly truck ever built. The largest of Deere’s E Series ADTs, the 46-ton 460E features a John Deere PowerTech 13.5L IT4 engine with 481 net horsepower. A purpose-built ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga571 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029380 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board330 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance326 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments323 Views