Tags: John Deere 460E Articulated Dump Truck
Manufacturers focus on fuel efficiency, safety, ease of maintenance, and operator insights when updating models. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, firstname.lastname@example.org High rimpull for heavy-duty applications Robust and reliable, new Volvo A25G and A30G articulated haulers have powerful, turbocharged six-cylinder Volvo engines. The Volvo drivetrain ...
John Deere engineers traveled to the Atacama Desert Region of Northern Chile in May to test the performance of the 460E Articulated Dump Truck (ADT) at high altitude. The engineers worked the truck in areas that are used for active mining ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person541 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger393 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)346 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger241 Views