Tags: John Deere 460E Articulated Dump Truck
Manufacturers focus on fuel efficiency, safety, ease of maintenance, and operator insights when updating models. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, firstname.lastname@example.org High rimpull for heavy-duty applications Robust and reliable, new Volvo A25G and A30G articulated haulers have powerful, turbocharged six-cylinder Volvo engines. The Volvo drivetrain ...
John Deere engineers traveled to the Atacama Desert Region of Northern Chile in May to test the performance of the 460E Articulated Dump Truck (ADT) at high altitude. The engineers worked the truck in areas that are used for active mining ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability652 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure524 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park348 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]300 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views