Tags: John Deere 460E Articulated Dump Truck
Manufacturers focus on fuel efficiency, safety, ease of maintenance, and operator insights when updating models. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, email@example.com High rimpull for heavy-duty applications Robust and reliable, new Volvo A25G and A30G articulated haulers have powerful, turbocharged six-cylinder Volvo engines. The Volvo drivetrain ...
John Deere engineers traveled to the Atacama Desert Region of Northern Chile in May to test the performance of the 460E Articulated Dump Truck (ADT) at high altitude. The engineers worked the truck in areas that are used for active mining ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry479 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry339 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers244 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes213 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors197 Views