Tags: John Deere 460E Articulated Dump Truck
John Deere has launched several updates in its three new E-Series articulated dump trucks, highlighted by a new Tier 4 Final diesel engine and a new pressurized cab. The 370E, 410E and 460E ADTs are powered by a Deere PowerTech engine delivering ...
Manufacturers focus on fuel efficiency, safety, ease of maintenance, and operator insights when updating models. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, email@example.com High rimpull for heavy-duty applications Robust and reliable, new Volvo A25G and A30G articulated haulers have powerful, turbocharged six-cylinder Volvo engines. The Volvo drivetrain ...
John Deere engineers traveled to the Atacama Desert Region of Northern Chile in May to test the performance of the 460E Articulated Dump Truck (ADT) at high altitude. The engineers worked the truck in areas that are used for active mining ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger456 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources445 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities405 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company359 Views