Tags: John Deere 460E Articulated Dump Truck
John Deere has launched several updates in its three new E-Series articulated dump trucks, highlighted by a new Tier 4 Final diesel engine and a new pressurized cab. The 370E, 410E and 460E ADTs are powered by a Deere PowerTech engine delivering ...
Manufacturers focus on fuel efficiency, safety, ease of maintenance, and operator insights when updating models. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, email@example.com High rimpull for heavy-duty applications Robust and reliable, new Volvo A25G and A30G articulated haulers have powerful, turbocharged six-cylinder Volvo engines. The Volvo drivetrain ...
John Deere engineers traveled to the Atacama Desert Region of Northern Chile in May to test the performance of the 460E Articulated Dump Truck (ADT) at high altitude. The engineers worked the truck in areas that are used for active mining ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter434 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)275 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections264 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees254 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars231 Views