Tags: John Deere 460E
John Deere has launched several updates in its three new E-Series articulated dump trucks, highlighted by a new Tier 4 Final diesel engine and a new pressurized cab. The 370E, 410E and 460E ADTs are powered by a Deere PowerTech engine delivering ...
John Deere on Aug. 30 announced the release of the 46-ton 460E, the company's largest articulated dump truck to date and the largest ADT available in North America. The 460E ADT joins the 370E and 410E as the latest entry in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger452 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources441 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities397 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register368 Views
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs366 Views