Tags: John Deere 460E
John Deere has launched several updates in its three new E-Series articulated dump trucks, highlighted by a new Tier 4 Final diesel engine and a new pressurized cab. The 370E, 410E and 460E ADTs are powered by a Deere PowerTech engine delivering ...
John Deere on Aug. 30 announced the release of the 46-ton 460E, the company's largest articulated dump truck to date and the largest ADT available in North America. The 460E ADT joins the 370E and 410E as the latest entry in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program618 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents302 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials246 Views