Tags: John Deere G-Series excavators
John Deere has launched three new G-Series excavators with Tier 4 Interim-certified engines, more power, and cab improvements for increased visibility. The new series includes the 250G, 290G, and 350G, which range from 191 to 299 net horsepower. The new ...
Your complete guide to new and updated equipment and supplies in the aggregates industry. Stronger performance, improved serviceability Caterpillar says its new 390D L hydraulic excavator has a refined design that provides greater hydraulic power, stronger structural components, added safety and convenience ...
John Deere has launched three new G-Series excavators featuring Tier 4 Interim-certified engines, more power, and cab improvements to increase visibility. The new series, introduced at ConExpo-Con/Agg, includes the 250G, 290G, and 350G ranging from 191 to 299 net horsepower. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1009 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger388 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration300 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)196 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt189 Views