Tags: John Deere G-Series excavators
John Deere has launched three new G-Series excavators with Tier 4 Interim-certified engines, more power, and cab improvements for increased visibility. The new series includes the 250G, 290G, and 350G, which range from 191 to 299 net horsepower. The new ...
Your complete guide to new and updated equipment and supplies in the aggregates industry. Stronger performance, improved serviceability Caterpillar says its new 390D L hydraulic excavator has a refined design that provides greater hydraulic power, stronger structural components, added safety and convenience ...
John Deere has launched three new G-Series excavators featuring Tier 4 Interim-certified engines, more power, and cab improvements to increase visibility. The new series, introduced at ConExpo-Con/Agg, includes the 250G, 290G, and 350G ranging from 191 to 299 net horsepower. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger456 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources444 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities403 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company383 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views