Tags: John Deere G-Series excavators
John Deere has launched three new G-Series excavators with Tier 4 Interim-certified engines, more power, and cab improvements for increased visibility. The new series includes the 250G, 290G, and 350G, which range from 191 to 299 net horsepower. The new ...
Your complete guide to new and updated equipment and supplies in the aggregates industry. Stronger performance, improved serviceability Caterpillar says its new 390D L hydraulic excavator has a refined design that provides greater hydraulic power, stronger structural components, added safety and convenience ...
John Deere has launched three new G-Series excavators featuring Tier 4 Interim-certified engines, more power, and cab improvements to increase visibility. The new series, introduced at ConExpo-Con/Agg, includes the 250G, 290G, and 350G ranging from 191 to 299 net horsepower. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151559 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151033 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections965 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production679 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone404 Views