Tags: John Deere G-Series excavators
John Deere has launched three new G-Series excavators with Tier 4 Interim-certified engines, more power, and cab improvements for increased visibility. The new series includes the 250G, 290G, and 350G, which range from 191 to 299 net horsepower. The new ...
Your complete guide to new and updated equipment and supplies in the aggregates industry. Stronger performance, improved serviceability Caterpillar says its new 390D L hydraulic excavator has a refined design that provides greater hydraulic power, stronger structural components, added safety and convenience ...
John Deere has launched three new G-Series excavators featuring Tier 4 Interim-certified engines, more power, and cab improvements to increase visibility. The new series, introduced at ConExpo-Con/Agg, includes the 250G, 290G, and 350G ranging from 191 to 299 net horsepower. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry318 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)279 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views