Tags: John Deere G-Series excavators
John Deere has launched three new G-Series excavators with Tier 4 Interim-certified engines, more power, and cab improvements for increased visibility. The new series includes the 250G, 290G, and 350G, which range from 191 to 299 net horsepower. The new ...
Your complete guide to new and updated equipment and supplies in the aggregates industry. Stronger performance, improved serviceability Caterpillar says its new 390D L hydraulic excavator has a refined design that provides greater hydraulic power, stronger structural components, added safety and convenience ...
John Deere has launched three new G-Series excavators featuring Tier 4 Interim-certified engines, more power, and cab improvements to increase visibility. The new series, introduced at ConExpo-Con/Agg, includes the 250G, 290G, and 350G ranging from 191 to 299 net horsepower. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views