Tags: John Deere Power Systems
John Deere Power Systems has announced that PowerTech Final Tier 4/Stage IV engines will power three new air compressors from Atlas Copco, the world’s leading manufacturer of portable compressed air machines. The Atlas Copco XAS 750, XAS 1800 and XATS ...
John Deere Power Systems introduced its PowerTech PWL 4.5L Tier 4 Final engine at Bauma 2013 today. The engine meets Tier 4 Final regulations without a diesel particulate filter (DPF). The PowerTech PWL 4.5L is rated at 85 horsepower to 140 horsepower ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views