Tags: John Deere Power Systems
John Deere Power Systems has announced that PowerTech Final Tier 4/Stage IV engines will power three new air compressors from Atlas Copco, the world’s leading manufacturer of portable compressed air machines. The Atlas Copco XAS 750, XAS 1800 and XATS ...
John Deere Power Systems introduced its PowerTech PWL 4.5L Tier 4 Final engine at Bauma 2013 today. The engine meets Tier 4 Final regulations without a diesel particulate filter (DPF). The PowerTech PWL 4.5L is rated at 85 horsepower to 140 horsepower ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world322 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior229 Views
- Ice climbing at Casket Quarry199 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)180 Views
- Telsmith sponsors white paper on permitting147 Views