Tags: John Deere Power Systems
John Deere Power Systems has announced that PowerTech Final Tier 4/Stage IV engines will power three new air compressors from Atlas Copco, the world’s leading manufacturer of portable compressed air machines. The Atlas Copco XAS 750, XAS 1800 and XATS ...
John Deere Power Systems introduced its PowerTech PWL 4.5L Tier 4 Final engine at Bauma 2013 today. The engine meets Tier 4 Final regulations without a diesel particulate filter (DPF). The PowerTech PWL 4.5L is rated at 85 horsepower to 140 horsepower ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February442 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again315 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)189 Views
- The global competition for sand is a deadly war in India155 Views