Tags: John Deere six-cylinder diesel engine
Atlas Copco’s XAS 750 JD7 Tier 4a-compliant rotary screw, portable compressor generates 750 cfm of free air delivery and 100 psi at normal working pressure. The compressor is powered by a 200-horsepower John Deere six-cylinder diesel engine. The electronically controlled, water-cooled ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill438 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers419 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg333 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products204 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views