Tags: John Deere six-cylinder diesel engine
Atlas Copco’s XAS 750 JD7 Tier 4a-compliant rotary screw, portable compressor generates 750 cfm of free air delivery and 100 psi at normal working pressure. The compressor is powered by a 200-horsepower John Deere six-cylinder diesel engine. The electronically controlled, water-cooled ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry743 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets547 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year286 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either282 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY124 Views