Tags: John Deere six-cylinder diesel engine
Atlas Copco’s XAS 750 JD7 Tier 4a-compliant rotary screw, portable compressor generates 750 cfm of free air delivery and 100 psi at normal working pressure. The compressor is powered by a 200-horsepower John Deere six-cylinder diesel engine. The electronically controlled, water-cooled ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1048 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger392 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration321 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)199 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt191 Views