Tags: John Deere six-cylinder diesel engine
Atlas Copco’s XAS 750 JD7 Tier 4a-compliant rotary screw, portable compressor generates 750 cfm of free air delivery and 100 psi at normal working pressure. The compressor is powered by a 200-horsepower John Deere six-cylinder diesel engine. The electronically controlled, water-cooled ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show259 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers240 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs193 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader178 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000167 Views