Tags: John L. Mica (R-FLA)
In response to the President’s announcement to streamline just 14 infrastructure projects across the nation in the name of economic stimulus, Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Chairman John L. Mica (R-Fla.) called the announcement a drop in the ...
By Tina Grady Barbaccia, News and Digital Editor For daily news updates and Web-exclusive news items, visit the “AggBeat Online” section of our Web site at www.aggman.com Highway Reauthorization: The (Long?) Road Ahead Congress moves forward with seven-month extension of highway and transit ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas420 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents308 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials258 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry229 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted215 Views