Tags: John L. Mica (R-FLA)
In response to the President’s announcement to streamline just 14 infrastructure projects across the nation in the name of economic stimulus, Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Chairman John L. Mica (R-Fla.) called the announcement a drop in the ...
By Tina Grady Barbaccia, News and Digital Editor For daily news updates and Web-exclusive news items, visit the “AggBeat Online” section of our Web site at www.aggman.com Highway Reauthorization: The (Long?) Road Ahead Congress moves forward with seven-month extension of highway and transit ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1040 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts356 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration337 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry303 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt189 Views