Tags: John L. Mica (R-FLA)
In response to the President’s announcement to streamline just 14 infrastructure projects across the nation in the name of economic stimulus, Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Chairman John L. Mica (R-Fla.) called the announcement a drop in the ...
By Tina Grady Barbaccia, News and Digital Editor For daily news updates and Web-exclusive news items, visit the “AggBeat Online” section of our Web site at www.aggman.com Highway Reauthorization: The (Long?) Road Ahead Congress moves forward with seven-month extension of highway and transit ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation363 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement324 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training300 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta262 Views