Tags: John Latta Roadologist post
California Democratic Senator Barbara Boxer proposed on July 6 a two-year, $109 billion surface transportation bill — a four-year and several billion dollar difference from that of the House Republicans proposal made that same day. The House version of the bill, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1815 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1148 Views
- Federal judge forces MSHA inspection600 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up409 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator water skiing the best way to cool off, get hurt in a mudhole321 Views